Friday, September 30

White Isle Memories

Tom De Neef - White Isle Memories (Original Mix)
Buy on Beatport / JunoDownload | Listen on YouTube
Released by Defected in September 2011

I had never heard of Tom De Neef before, but after some research turned out that this Belgian DJ/producer  has released his first track in '97 and DJ'd for Hed Kandi already in 2001.

White Isle Memories is his latest release featuring a very mellow chord progression, beautiful breakdowns and an overall nostalgic mood. I can't get enough of this track, it locks my mind in to some kind of reminiscent state every time I listen to it. White Isle Memories is released on Defected, and oh how glad I'm about that. Good to hear a more classic house sound coming from such a huge label instead of the modern trendy house music. Maybe times are changing back to the classic and funky house style? One cannot but hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment