Thursday, October 6

Some Wattie a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

Wattie Green - Fly Away
Buy on Beatport / Juno Download | Listen on YouTube
Released by Coyote Cuts Recordings in May 2011

Another instant Wattie Green classic with his trademark funky fat drumwork and enchanting jazzy piano melodies. I've had this on repeat for some time now and it's still far from getting old. That bass riff in the breakdown at 3:46 makes me infinitely happy every time I hear it.




Wattie Green - It's That Soul
Buy on Beatport / Juno Download | Listen on YouTube
Released by TriCircle Recordings in September 2011


As a bonus I present to you one more solid Wattie Green banger. Released just last month this track is still very fresh (although "Fly Away" can't be blamed of old age either). "It's That Soul" is a bit deeper in style than "Fly Away" but don't let that bother you, I promise you won't be disappointed in any way.

Go get 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment